Welcome to the Lead Instructional Technology Teachers (LITT) Wiki
This wiki was created for two purposes:
1. To support the 2008 summer institute for Lead Instructional Technology Teachers (LITTs) at the Redondo Beach Unified School District (RBUSD).
The summer institute is a four-day intensive training meant to prepare the LITTs for their new role as educational technology leaders at their sites.
Day 1 - Educational Technology Leadership
- August 4, 2008, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Day 2 - Multimedia Applications in Education
* - August 5, 2008, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Day 3 - The Read/Write Web in Education
- August 11, 2008, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Day 4 - Google in Education
- August 12, 2008, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
A proof-of-concept project will be completed by each participant between day 2 and day 3.
2. To provide a space for the LITTs to continue collaborating following the summer institute.
A page is provided for each
and for each
. Additional pages may be added for additional projects and purposes as necessary.
This wiki and the summer institute were originally developed by:
Mark Wagner, Ph.D.
President, Educational Technology and Life Corporation
Contributions to http://litt.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"